Experience the desktop of the future, todayIBM® Lotus Notes® software, the premier integrated client for IBM Lotus® Domino® software, combines e-mail, calendar and scheduling capabilities with a powerful desktop platform for collaborative applications. Lotus Notes software offers your employees business-critical collaboration tools - designed to help you increase not only personal and team productivity, but overall organizational responsiveness.
Benefits· Helps maximize employee responsiveness with a single point of access to frequently-used resources such as e-mail, calendar, instant messaging and collaborative tools.
· Facilitates decision-making through collaboration by incorporating presence awareness, instant messaging and (optional) Web conferencing integration.
· Provides robust security features that can help minimize or eliminate the impact of computer viruses.
· Includes productivity features designed to help users manage their ever-growing mailboxes more effectively, including full-text search.
· Offers best-of-breed calendar and scheduling capabilities, including centralized management of conference rooms and meeting resources such as audio-visual equipment.
· Incorporates advanced replication technology that allows users to be productive and efficient even when they are disconnected from the network.
· Lotus Notes access for SAP solutions.
License options:Choose Lotus Notes features that are right for your business from the following offerings: Lotus Notes for Messaging - Client desktop software for e-mail, calendar, scheduling, discussion databases, integrated instant messaging and more.
Lotus Notes for Collaboration - Client desktop software for messaging plus additional collaboration tools and access to custom or vendor applications.
In addition IBM offers IBM Lotus Domino Web Access, a flexible, high-function Web browser-based client option to use the reliable, security-rich messaging and collaboration capabilities of IBM Lotus Domino software, online and offline.